5 Reasons to Use a Nitric Oxide Booster for Muscle Building Gains
By Brian Klepacki, MS, CSCS, CISSN, FMS
OK guys, I know you’ve heard about this ‘supplement’ hundreds of times but if you were asked what it actually is and what does is it do, there’s a good chance you’d be scratching your head. And that’s quite all right, unless you’re a nutritionist, dietician, or chemist then shame on you!
Nitric Oxide. Heard of this before?
However the truth is that nitric oxide (NO) isn’t a supplement, it’s a molecule.
Ok that might have been a little trick but what supplement we are talking about here is an NO booster. So what exactly is NO and what is an NO booster?
Without going too deep into the scientific mumbo jumbo let us break it down for you. As you’ve just found out, nitric oxide (NO) is a molecule that our body produces to help cells communicate by transmitting signals through the entire body.
When the heart pumps harder to supply the working muscles, the lining of the arteries releases NO to relax and widen the vessel wall. The wider the artery, the greater amount the nutrient-dense blood flowing to the area of the body. This is a natural occurrence in the body.
An NO booster is of the latest products of dietary supplements for fitness fanatics and athletes. In short, the concept of ‘boosting’ NO is that in which nitric oxide production is boosted above normal levels with the help from certain supplements (herbs, foods, artificial chemicals). The general theory behind NO is that the increased blood flow helps to transport blood and nutrients better to these working muscles.
5 Reasons to Use Nitric Oxide to Build Muscle Mass & Get Incredible Workouts
But I’m sure you have a few questions about doing this but just know that this is a very good thing for building muscle mass and here are 5 reasons why:
- Faster Recovery: The use of nitric oxide supplements increases recovery rates. Intense strength training can leave you very tired. However, with nitric oxide supplements, your muscles will receive more oxygen and therefore recover better.One of the most important things for a fast recovery is that your muscles receive enough nutrients. That’s why an improvement in blood flow matters so much to muscles. Due to increased recovery rates, you will be able to train more frequently and increase your muscle mass more easily.
- Reduced Fatigue: It’s hard to lift properly when you are feeling fatigue. The more you exercise, the more oxygen you use. After training a while you have to stop exercising due to fatigue. A nitric oxide supplement can help get more oxygen to your tissues, which results in the reduction of lactic acid build-up. As a result, fatigue decreases, which allows you to exercise longer.
- More Energy: NO supplements improve vasodilation (widening of the arteries/veins) which results in a better core temperature balance. When you exercise, your temperature rises, and the body tries to decrease that temperature through various mechanisms.Your body can more effectively cool down the tissues with the presence of fresh oxygen and other nutrients in the blood. And that’s exactly what NO supplements do; they help improve blood flow, so that your body doesn’t have to waste energy on improving blood flow. As a result, you will be left with a boost in energy for lifting those weights.
- Increased Pump: Want your arms get that ‘swollen’ feeling? Tight muscles are a result of result of increased blood flow to muscle tissues. Regular exercise already tightens your muscles but up to a certain point. However, with the help of an NO booster, that tightness will be more noticeable, because of the improved blood flow. With tighter muscles, you will have more motivation to continue exercising.
- Enhanced Performance: As you should know by now that NO boosters increase blood flow, and allows for an easy delivery of oxygen to the muscle tissues. If you want your performance to increase exponentially, you need to start taking NO boosters so you can train harder, recover faster, and go longer.
If you aren’t on an NO booster and want to experience these 5 awesome effects then you’re in luck because we have the best NO booster with all the right ingredients and none of the wrong ones (fillers, dyes, and other garbage).
Introducing Nitric Oxide Fusion
Our unique formula of Nitric Oxide Fusion comes with a blend of 1,275 mg’s of some of the top ingredients including: L-Arginine, Citrulline Malate, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, Beta Alanine and many more to make it one of the best supplements on the market.
We’ve also gone the extra step to make sure there aren’t any artificial flavoring or coloring. In addition, our product is manufactured in an FDA approved facility and abides by Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure quality.
If you’d like to experience all of the benefits a nitric oxide booster has to offer, then click here to grab a bottle on Amazon for over 50% OFF today.